|Released July 1973|
Release date July 1973
Label UK Records
Genres Rock music, Art rock
|Studio Strawberry Studios, Stockport|
Similar 10cc albums, Rock music albums
10cc deceptive bends 2008 remaster full album
10cc is the debut album by British rock band 10cc. It was recorded at Strawberry Studios in Stockport, which was part-owned by guitarist and engineer Eric Stewart, and released on Jonathan King's UK Records [No: UKAL 1005] label. The album reached No.36 in the UK.
- 10cc deceptive bends 2008 remaster full album
- 10cc how dare you 2008 remaster full album
- Side one
- Side two
- German 1993 CD Re Release one bonus track
- 2000 Repertoire CD Reissue includes five bonus tracks
Three of its five singles reached the Top 10 in the UK charts, including "Rubber Bullets", which hit No.1. The closing track, "Fresh Air for My Mama", was a reworking of "You Didn't Like It Because You Didn't Think of It", the B-side of 1970s "Neanderthal Man", an international hit by the band under its former name of Hotlegs.
Some versions of the album have an altered running order.
10cc how dare you 2008 remaster full album
- "Johnny, Don't Do It" (Kevin Godley, Lol Creme, Graham Gouldman) – 3:36
- "Sand in My Face" (Godley, Creme, Gouldman) – 3:36
- "Donna" (Godley, Creme) – 2:53
- "The Dean and I" (Godley, Creme) – 3:03
- "Headline Hustler" (Gouldman, Eric Stewart) – 3:31
- "Speed Kills" (Stewart, Godley, Creme, Gouldman) – 3:47
- "Rubber Bullets" (Godley, Creme, Gouldman) – 5:15
- "The Hospital Song" (Godley, Creme) – 2:41
- "Ships Don't Disappear in the Night (Do They?)" (Gouldman, Stewart) – 3:04
- "Fresh Air for My Mama" (Godley, Creme, Stewart) – 3:04
German 1993 CD Re-Release one bonus track
- "18 Carat Man of Means"
2000 Repertoire CD Reissue includes five bonus tracks
- "Hot Sun Rock"
- "4% of Something"
- "Rubber Bullets (Single Version)"
- "Bee in My Bonnet"
1Johnny - Don't Do It3:37
2Sand in My Face3:38
References10cc (album) Wikipedia
(Text) CC BY-SA