| 4/5 |
| Das Dritte Reich, Germany's Third Empire|
The Völkish Ideology and the Roots of Nazism: The Early Writings of Arthur Moeller van den Bruck is a book by Paul Harrison Silfen. It was published in New York City by Exposition Press in 1973 as an 85-page hardcover (ISBN 0682477869).
The Völkisch Ideology and the Roots of Nazism Wikipedia
Anti-Semitism of Russia
- Moeller van den Bruck's Early Writings
- The Life of Arthur Moeller van den Bruck
- Civilization vs. Culture
- The Concept of the "Volk"
- History and Power
- Nature and the Concept of "Rootedness"
- A German Church
- Jews and Negroes in Moeller's Writings