Trisha Shetty (Editor)

Soahany

Updated on
Share on FacebookTweet on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Reddit
Covid-19
Country  Madagascar
District  Antsalova
Elevation  48 m
Population  10,000 (2001)
Region  Melaky
Time zone  EAT (UTC3)
Local time  Saturday 8:33 AM
Soahany
Weather  28°C, Wind SE at 3 km/h, 82% Humidity

Soahany is a town and commune (Malagasy: kaominina) in western Madagascar. It belongs to the district of Antsalova, which is a part of Melaky Region. The population of the commune was estimated to be approximately 10,000 in the 2001 commune census.

Only primary schooling is available. The majority (90%) of the population of the commune are farmers. The most important crop is rice, while other important products are sugarcane, maize and cassava. Fishing employs the remaining 10% of the population.

References

Soahany Wikipedia


Similar Topics
Lily, aime moi
Sameh Derbali
Vladimir Vorobiev
Topics
 
B
i
Link
H2
L