Mattihan se sopan keitti is a Finnish cookery web television series presented by ski jumping legend Matti Nykänen. The name is a double entendre: while the literal meaning is "Matti cooked the soup", it can also be interpreted as "Matti caused the trouble".
New webisodes of the series are aired every Tuesday and Friday on Sub TV channel's web site. Mattihan se sopan keitti first aired on November 27, 2009.
Mattihan se sopan keitti Wikipedia
- Kalasoppa (fish soup)
- Thaisoppa (thai soup)
- Makkarasoppa (sausage soup)
- Tomaattisoppa (tomato soup)
- Kaalisoppa (cabbage soup)
- Jauhelihasoppa (mince soup)
- Juuressoppa (root vegetable soup)
- Borssisoppa (borscht soup)