| Charlotte Church|
| 9 October 2001|
| October 9, 2001 (2001-10-09)|
Prelude The Best of Charlotte Church
Classical music, Pop music, Crossover music, Swing music
Prelude: The Best of Charlotte, Dream a Dream, Voice of an Angel, Tissues and Issues, Back to Scratch
Enchantment is the fourth music recording/album featuring the voice of 15-year-old soprano Charlotte Church, released in 2001.
Enchantment was Charlotte Church's last and final classical studio album with original material. Her next album, Prelude: The Best of Charlotte Church, was a "best of" collection. She subsequently ended her classical genre career and moved on to the pop genre with Tissues and Issues, her last and final album with Sony Music.
- "Tonight" (from West Side Story)
- "Carrickfergus" (folk)
- "Habañera" (Bizet)
- "Bali Ha'i" (Rodgers and Hammerstein)
- "Papa, Can You Hear Me?" (from Yentl)
- "The Flower Duet" (Delibes)
- "The Little Horses" (folk)
- "From My First Moment" (Gymnopédie No. 1)
- "The Water Is Wide" (folk)
- "Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man" (from Show Boat)
- "The Laughing Song" (from Die Fledermaus)
- "If I Loved You" (Rodgers and Hammerstein)
- "A Bit of Earth" (from The Secret Garden)
- "Somewhere" (from West Side Story)
- "The Prayer", with Josh Groban (from Quest for Camelot)
- "It's the Heart That Matters Most"
Note: Church covered the "Laughing Song" completely in English.
1Tonight2:28Enchantment (Charlotte Church album) Wikipedia