Samiksha Jaiswal (Editor)

Discovery School, Tegucigalpa

Updated on
Share on FacebookTweet on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Reddit
Covid-19
Type  Private, Bilingual
Director  Dr. John Ketterer
Phone  +504 2221-7790
Established  1994
Website  Discovery School
Founded  1994
Address  A inmediaciones del anillo periférico, antes de la salida de Valle de Ángeles, Zona el Molinón, Tegucigalpa 11101, Honduras
Motto  An international school with a unique learning environment
Similar  National Pedagogical University, Central American Technolo, Universidad Católica de Honduras, Zamorano, Universidad Nacional Autónom
Profiles
Twitter

The Discovery School is a bilingual (English/Spanish) school located in Tegucigalpa, the capital city of Honduras. The school was founded in 1994, and is accredited by the Honduras Ministry of Education, U.S. Department of Defense Dependent Schools and by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.

66% of students are international students representing over 22 nationalities and the other 34% are Honduran.

The mission of the school is to prepare students for the challenges of life and future academic work by instilling in them:

  • Self-esteem
  • Academic Excellence
  • Critical Thinking
  • Celebration of Cultural Diversity, and
  • Social and Environmental Responsibility
  • This is accomplished through an internationally enriched U.S.-style curriculum with high academic standards, an internationally diverse student body, state-of-the-art facilities, and an inquiry-based approach to learning.

    References

    Discovery School, Tegucigalpa Wikipedia


    Similar Topics
    Zamorano
    Journey Back to Oz
    Ray Brown Jr.
    Topics
     
    B
    i
    Link
    H2
    L