Anarya, Onnoshawr Wikipedia
Anarya, Onnoshawar was a performance-poetry ensemble formed on 5 February 2000 in Chittagong, Bangladesh. The name means "Non-Aryans, an atypical sound". The media was predominantly audio, with occasional visual aids.
The group was a full member of 'Bangladesh Abritti Shamonnoy Parishad' ( Governing body of performance-poetry and recitation organizations of Bangladesh). The group also used to run a three-month-long workshop on 'Experimental performance-poetry'.
The group disbanded on 2010 after celebrating its 10th year of experimental works following a recitation festival on Chittagong.
1. Autho gawlpo katha (And there were stories) 2000
2. Rather Roshi ( Ropes of the chariot) 2000
3. Beez (The seed) 2000
4. Raastar kobita (Poem of the road) 2001
5. Elegy Simir prappo noi ( Simi doesn't deserve mere elegies) 2002
6. Akushey February (21 February) 2003
7. Shapnobaaji (Dream-gambling) 2003
8. Jodio dushomoy (Though it's a dreadful-time) 2003
9. Camp 2004
10. September on Jessore Road 2004
11. Mrito manusher veer-a bashbhumi asthir ( Homeland : A land of corpses) 2008
12. Nodir rong machka fuler mawto laal ( The river runs red) 2009
11. Abanagabana (Entries and exits) 2010
The group was awarded "Nazim Mahmud Smriti Pronodona"1 in the year 2004 for the production 'Jodio dushomoy'
'Timir Binashi Aalo'(Light that Annihilates the Darkness) used to be organized by this group on 14 December every year in remembrance of the martyr intellectuals of Bangladesh during Libaration War in 1971.