| Jhora Somoyer Gaan
Drishyomaan Moheener Ghoraguli, Ajaana UDonto bostu ba, Jhora Somoyer Gaan, Shongbigno Pakhikul O Kolkata B, Khyapar Gaan
Aabaar Bochhor Kuri Pore(Bengali: আবার বছরকুড়ি পরে) was a Bengali album of the Bengali band Moheener Ghoraguli. It was released in the 1995 Kolkata Book Fair.
It was not an original Moheen album, like earlier releases. It was released nearly twenty years after the last album by the group had been released.
Many of the songs were not composed by Moheen, and none of them were sung by Moheen. Moheener Ghoraguli only acted as an umbrella to bring disparate bands and individuals together and provided a platform to these upcoming talents of the Bengali music scene to perform.
Most of the members of the band had already moved ahead with their careers and lives, and so the only people directly involved in the making of this, and the next three albums, were – Gautam Chattopadhyay, Abraham Mazumdar, Tapas Das and Pradip Chattopadhayay.
Aabaar Bochhor Kuri Pore Wikipedia
The tracks are listed below with the respective singers mentioned alongside.
- "Porashonar jalanjali" — Lakkhichhara (Lyrics & Music: Goutam Chattopadhyay, Tapas Das)
- "Dhandhar thekeo jotil tumi" — Garer Maath (Lyrics & Music: Subrata Ghosh, Jayjit Lahiri)
- "Katha dia bandhu" — Anup Biswas, Badal Sarkar (Lyrics & Music: Anup Biswas, Badal Sarkar)
- "Elo ki e asamay" — Antara Chowdhury (Lyrics & Music: Goutam Chattopadhyay)
- "Ganga" — Rituparna Das, Chandrima Mitra, Parama Banerjee, Prabir Das (Lyrics & Music: Arunendu Das)
- "Ami dan dike roina" — Surojit Chattopadhyay (Lyrics & Music: Surojit Chattopadhyay)
- "Akashe chharano megher kachhakachhi" — Dibyo Mukhopadhyay (Lyrics & Music: Dibyo Mukhopadhyay)
- "Prithibita naki" — Krosswindz (Lyrics & Music: Goutam Chattopadhyay, Pallab Roy)
The 1999 re-release by Asha Audio on CD had seven extra songs, most of which were re-recordings of songs from the earliest Mohineer albums. These seven songs were the following:
- Shono shudhijon – Krosswindz
- Ghore pherar gaan – Chandrani Banerjee
- Cricket – Arnab Chattopadhyay
- Taake joto tarai duure – Tapas Das (Bapi)
- sobai to insaan – Anup Biswas, Badal Sarkar
- sattola bari – Pradip Chattopadhyay
- paakhider shuure gaan – Krosswindz