(Remember Me) I'm the One Who Loves You (1965)
Reprise – R/RS 6146
Traditional pop music, Country music
Dean Martin albums, Traditional pop music albums
(Remember Me) I'm the One Who Loves You is a 1965 studio album by Dean Martin, produced by Jimmy Bowen and arranged by Ernie Freeman. The album was Martin's fifth album to appear in the Top 40, and peaked at number 12 on the Billboard Top LP's chart.
The album was reissued on CD by Hip-O Records in 2009.
William Ruhlmann on AllMusic gave the album three stars out of five, commenting on the "Formula" developed by Bowen for Martin's sound, of "piano triplets, a 4/4 beat, swooping strings, a female chorus." Ruhlman added that "...The country market never bit at these records, but Martin had a clutch of material that sounded fresh to pop fans. And, the liner notes notwithstanding, Bowen and Freeman knew that the time had come to vary the formula."
- "(Remember Me) I'm the One Who Loves You" (Stuart Hamblen) – 2:24
- "King of the Road" (Roger Miller) – 2:22
- "Welcome to My World" (John Hathcock, Ray Winkler) – 2:20
- "My Shoes Keep Walking Back to You" (Lee Ross, Bob Wills) – 2:55
- "Born to Lose" (Frankie Brown, Ted Daffan) – 2:30
- "The Birds and the Bees" (Herb Newman, Barrington Stuart) – 2:05
- "Walk on By" (Kendall Hayes, Gary Walker) – 2:40
- "Red Roses for a Blue Lady" (Roy Brodsky, Sid Tepper) – 2:45
- "Take These Chains from My Heart" (Hy Heath, Fred Rose) – 2:42
- "Here Comes My Baby" (Bill West, Dottie West) – 3:17
- "I Don't Think You Love Me Anymore" (Don Lanier) – 2:35
- "Bumming Around" (Peter Graves) – 2:41