|Covid-19|Monarch – Frederick I
- Foundation of the Stenborg Company, the first known Swedish language theater group to tour Sweden and Finland.
- The cause célèbre of Risbadstugan.
- New law on suicide: people who falsely admitted guilt or committed crimes with the intent of committing suicide through execution were to be punished by pillorying and imprisoned rather than executed.
29 June - Peter Gustaf Tengmalm, naturalist (died 1803)
June 18 – Anna Maria Lenngren, writer, poet and social critic (died 1817)
28 July - Abraham Niclas Edelcrantz, poet and inventor (died 1821)
10 March - Augusta von Fersen courtier, royal mistress and profile of the Gustavian age (died 1846)
4 December - Nils Lorens Sjöberg, officer and poet (died 1822)
- Caroline Lewenhaupt, courtier (died 1826)
24 September - Anna Charlotta Schröderheim, salonniére (died 1791)
- Georg Johan De Besche, royal favorite (died 1814)
1754 in Sweden Wikipedia
Events from the year 1754 in Sweden