|Covid-19|Monarch – Frederick I
May - Alliance between Sweden and France; Sweden is to receive subsidies.
May - Defense alliance between Sweden and Prussia.
5 December – Carl Gustaf Tessin President of the Riksdag.
- The government of the Hats (party) has the physician of the monarch, A. Blackwell, executed for treason.
- Pehr Kalm travel to North America.
The Vadstena adliga jungfrustift begin its activity.
26 March - Elis Schröderheim, politician (died 1795)
- Adolf Ludvig Hamilton, politician, memoir writer (died 1802)
24 February - Ulla von Liewen, royal lover (died 1775)
- Maria Aurora Uggla, royal favorite (died 1826)
- Margareta Seuerling, actress (died 1820)
25 July - Johanna Lohm, educator (died 1834)
19 June – Jakob Benzelius, archbishop (born 1683)
8 August - Mårten Triewald, engineer and physicist (born 1691)
1747 in Sweden Wikipedia
Events from the year 1747 in Sweden