|Covid-19|Monarch – Frederick I
- Defense treaty between Sweden and Russia.
- The Product Act ban all foreign ships to import products from any other nations than their own.
- New law on schooling: all parents are obliged to learn their children read and write, or have teachers to do so. This law is in effect until 1807.
16 January - Per Krafft the Elder, portraitist (died 1793)
10 July - Eva Ekeblad, scientist (died 1786)
- Ulrika Strömfelt, politically active courtier (died 1780)
20 September - David von Krafft, painter (born 1655)
- Urban Hjärne, chemist (born 1641)
- Beata Sparre, politically active courtier (born 1662)
1724 in Sweden Wikipedia
Events from the year 1724 in Sweden