|Covid-19|Monarch – Charles X Gustav
- Battle of Kobron.
- Battle of Tybrindvig.
February 6 – Swedish troops of Charles X Gustav of Sweden cross The Great Belt (Storebælt) in Denmark over frozen sea.
February 26 – The peace between Sweden and Denmark is concluded in Roskilde by the Treaty of Roskilde, under which Denmark is forced to cede significant territory.
- Swedish occupation of Bornholm.
- Armistice between Sweden and Russia.
- Sweden declares war on Denmark.
- Swedish occupation of Valmiera.
- Sweden invade Denmark.
- Swedish Siege of Copenhagen.
- Sweden invades Courland.
- Swedish occupation of Kronborg.
- Swedish occupation of Marienburg.
- Sweden invades Norway.
- Swedish occupation of Courland.
- Sweden takes Mitau and captures the Duke of Courland.
- Sweden pillages Amager.
- Battle of the Sound. The Siege of Copenhagen is over.
- The end of the Swedish occupation of Jylland.
- The end of the Swedish occupation of Als.
- The end of the Swedish occupation of Bornholm.
- The end of the Swedish occupation of Trondheim.
- The end of the Swedish occupation of Thorn.
- Herkules by Georg Stiernhielm.
- Thet Swenska Språketz Klagemål by Skogekär Bergbo.
- Hedvig Eleonora Stenbock, courtier (died 1714)
8 December - Johan Printzensköld, army officer (born 1615)
- Marketta Punasuomalainen, cunning woman and alleged witch (born 1600)
1658 in Sweden Wikipedia
Events from the year 1658 in Sweden