|Covid-19|Monarch – Christina
- First issue of Post- och Inrikes Tidningar.
- Sweden occupies Verden.
5 March - Battle of Jankau
- Smålands nation, Uppsala is founded.
13 August - The Torstenson War is terminated by the Second Treaty of Brömsebro (1645).
- Lennart Torstenson resign as the leader of the Swedish army.
- Haquin Spegel, religious author and hymn writer who held several bishop's seats (died 1714)
15 March - Johan Skytte, politician (born 1577)
- Gese Wechel, first female director of the Swedish Post Office (born unknown)
1645 in Sweden Wikipedia
Events from the year 1645 in Sweden